Friday, June 24, 2011

Every Night.



















Every night...
Night after night...
Getting sleep, became...
Finding sleep, and then...
Finally buying sleep.......!

Not long ago...
I used to find sleep...
No sooner I thought of it..!

But with time...
It became demanding...
I had to make efforts to find it...!

The first thing...
The very first thing...
That comes to my mind, before sleep...
Is the slideshow of the high-points of the day...
Unless, there is a one, which is too bad to avoid...!

If the flashes are beautiful...
I certainly do not mind reliving them...
With a few minor adjustments in the "time-space" set up...!

These first things...
Are never constant...
They certainly change...
Most certainly, every night...
And there have been occasional...
Guest appearances of tension and anxiety...!

But one thing...
Has never changed...!

The last thing...
The very last thing...
That comes to my mind, before sleep...
After which there is nothing, I can think of...
Its You...!!
Be there..!!

2 comments:

  1. A post that brings a smile on the reader's face. :)
    Great write.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's someone I know who doesn't sleep....until sleep takes over...

    ReplyDelete