Saturday, April 3, 2010

Who you..?


I don't get it...
How come you got it...
It ain't that simple anymore..
As much it used to be before..

I thought it was pretty simple...
you could take things in ample...

Anything, even if it is most direct...
To my surprise lays around you in a state of dissect...

I wonder who armed you such...?
Or were you not careful much...?

Surprise me, if that actually was your wish...
and if you thought it will give you some push...

I would rather keep it all to myself...
and let the sheet of time spread itself...

But sometime, may be later I will dig this, with you...
I shall watch, how then, you appreciate the unearthed hue...

But don't tell me, whether you like it or not...
As, almost non-apologetically, I might appreciate it not...

It didn't matter then.
It wouldn't matter ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment